Terms & Conditions
ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“White Canvas Studio” or “Centre” means any legal entity, which operates programmes/lessons under “White Canvas Studio”, or “White Canvas Studio Pte Ltd”.
– All new students must pay a Registration fee of SGD 60.00 at the time of enrolment.
– All paid Registration fee and Course fees are non-refundable.
– In the event of student withdrawal, Registration fee and Course fees are strictly non-refundable. Any remaining Course fees may be transferred to another one (1) existing student who has been enrolled in White Canvas Studio for at least three (3) months.
– Students who have withdrawn for more than six (6) months and subsequently re-enrol, will be considered as new enrolment.
– In the event of overdue payment, the Centre has the right to refuse students from attending a lesson. For any late payment, the Centre reserves the right to impose an administrative fee of SGD 60.00.
– All fees, including Registration fee, shall be subjected to any other taxes that the Singapore government may impose.
– Registration fee and Course fees will be reviewed and adjusted from time to time by White Canvas Studio, in its sole discretion as it deems fit.
– Short Term Lesson Suspension due to travel is permissible.
– Long Term Lesson Suspension is permissible in the event that student has to travel overseas for more than two (2) months. The Student’s current lesson schedule might not be available upon lesson resumption. Parents may re-apply for a new lesson slot upon return.
– Course fees shall not be refundable in the event that the Centre closes due to any infectious disease outbreak, such as SARS, HFMD, or COVID, or for uncontrollable circumstances, such as earthquake or unavoidable outages etc.
– In the event of such Centre closures, the Centre reserves the right to arrange for replacement lessons.
– Lessons as usual on gazetted public holidays unless otherwise advised by the Centre.
LESSONS, SCHEDULES AND TEACHERS
– The Centre reserves the right to transfer, combine or dissolve a lesson.
– The Centre reserves the right to modify the lesson’s duration or cancel the lesson if there is just one student.
– Centre reserves the right to make teacher adjustments within short notice should the circumstances warrant the change.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND MEDIA DISCLOSURE
– No recipient of learning materials could be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, performed, or transmitted in any way without White Canvas Studio’s prior written consent. Unless otherwise stated, White Canvas Studio owns ALL the intellectual property and/or licensing rights to all materials in various formats distributed or used during the conduct of our programs, workshops, and seminars.
– The activities taken place during lesson time may be video recorded and/or photographed, at the Centre. Parent/Guardian acknowledges that White Canvas Studio owns the rights to any created works, videos, and photos in which the Student may appear, and grant their permission for White Canvas Studio to use these materials for academic, training, and marketing reasons as it deems appropriate.
– White Canvas Studio is not responsible due to any act of God, armed conflict, labour unrest, strike, fire, flood, drought, lockout, tempest, or other occurrences beyond White Canvas Studio’s reasonable control.
– Although White Canvas Studio takes reasonable measures and precautions to ensure the safety of our students, White Canvas Studio and/or its Staff shall not be held liable for any harm, or injury while engaging in any activity, loss, or damage to students, parents, or any person accompanying the student. All students, parents, or any person accompanying the student shall be responsible for the security, safety, and use of their own personal property while on Centre premises, during lessons or on field trips.
– All medical, allergy, nutritional, and other special needs (physical, mental, or emotional) of the student must be the exclusive responsibility of the parents, and student. White Canvas Studio and/or its Staff shall not be held liable for ensuring that the Student complies with any medical treatment in any case of emergency.
– White Canvas Studio and/or its Staff shall not be held liable in regard to any harm, injuries, or illness.